There is a Season - Weekly Radio Show Podcasts
Each week on Saturday at 9:00 a.m. ET, There is a Season originates from the studios of AM1290 and News 95-7, WHIO in Dayton, Ohio. The call-in show can be heard live locally or around the world at whio.com and on iHeart Radio. Usually by the following Tuesday or Wednesday, our podcast of the program is available through the following links. REMINDER: Please turn on your speakers :-)
THIS WEEK'S SHOW:
- This Saturday, November 18: All About Arthritis (Guests from Premier Orthopedics and Arthritis Foundation)
- April 1, 2017 Show - No Foolin': Time to Take Care of Your Heart (Guest: Beth Langefels, American Heart Association)
- October 1, 2016 Show - Loneliness
- September 24, 2016 Show - There is a Season Sixth Anniversary Special
- September 17, 2016 Show - Resources for Caregivers (Guest: Dr. Camille Superson)
- September 10, 2016 Show - Mourning in America?
- September 3, 2016 Show - How to Choose the Best Residence for You
- August 27, 2016 Show - Violence in America - Reality and Perception
- August 20, 2016 Show - The Pros and Cons of Retirement
- August 13, 2016 Show - Make Room for What You Love.
- August 6, 2016 Show - I Know You Love Me. Now Let Me Die.
- July 30, 2016 Show - How Families Can Make Better Decisions (Understanding Personality Profiles)
- July 23, 2016 Show - The Future of Our Aging - Part 2
- July 16, 2016 Show - The Future of Our Aging - Part 1
June 11, 2016 Show - SPECIAL RE-BROADCAST: The Premier Health/MD Anderson Cancer Network Affiliation (Guest: Dr. Charles Bane)
April 9, 2016 Show - Learning to Speak Alzheimer's/Part 3 (The 5 Tenets of Habilitation: A Comprehensive Approach)
- April 2, 2016 Show - Learning to Speak Alzheimer's/Part 2 (Crossing into the Alzheimer's World: Habilitation)
- March 26, 2016 Show - Learning to Speak Alzheimer's/Part 1 (Introduction to Joanne Koenig Coste's book by the same name)
- March 19, 2016 Show - The Pros & Cons of College: Is it Still Worth It? And at What Cost?
- March 12, 2016 Show - Digital Addiction: Are We Constantly Turned On?
- March 5, 2016 Show - Political Discourse in the Post-PC World
- February 27, 2016 Show - [Re-Broadcast] "The Missing Work Ethic"
- February 20, 2016 Show - "Career Changes, Later in Life"
- February 13, 2016 Show - "Early Onset Alzheimer's - One Family's Perspective (with Guests)
- February 6, 2016 Show - "Loneliness"
- January 30, 2016 Show - How Do I Want to Live my Later Years?
- January 23, 2016 Show - [Re-Broadcast} "Parkinson's and other Neurological Disorders (Guest: Dr. Kenneth Pugar)
- January 16, 2016 Show - "Parkinson's and other Neurological Disorders (Guest: Dr. Kenneth Pugar)
- January 9, 2016 Show - "Getting Your House in Order" - Building Your Legacy File
- January 2, 2016 Show - "Stop Spending & Save"
- December 26, 2016 Show - "Regrets & Hopes - Letting go in the New Year"
- December 19, 2015 Show - Christmas Show - including "A Cup of Christmas Tea"
- December 12, 2015 Show - "Seniors in the Workforce; Working After Retirement"
- December 5, 2015 Show - "Diabetes" (Guest: Becky Roberts, RN, Diabetes Association)
- November 28, 2015 Show - "Holiday Gifts for Seniors"
- November 21, 2015 Show - "Fall and Fire Dangers"
October 31, 2015 Show - "Medicare Open Enrollment & Affordable Care Act/Obamacare" (Guest: Jim Spalding)
October 3, 2015 Show - "Estate Sales" (Guests: Chuck & Karen Button, Worthwhile Estate Sales)
September 26, 2015 Show - "How Far Would You Go" (Guest: David Bohardt, St. Vincent de Paul)
NOTE: In the future, we'll be hosting these podcasts on this site - searchable by topic and by date - in addition to having them available at WHIO. The podcasts are a great way to share the discussion, resources and insight you find on There is a Season with family and friends near and far.