There is a Season is the live weekly radio show that's all about how we change, how we age, and how we care for one another.
'Tis the Season for Estate Sales
Join us this weekend for a special re-broadcast of this jam-packed show on Estate Sales, featuring guest experts Karen & Chuck Button, of Worthwhile Estates. Tune in at 9:00 a.m. ET, and tell your friends around the country to join-in on whio.com and the iHeart Radio app!
Coming up soon on There is a Season:
- Alternatives to Long-Term Care Insurance
- Your Family's Healthcare: Who's Calling the Shots?
- Physical Therapy: Little Victories to Enrich Life
- Power of Attorney & Guardianship
Listen and Share a Podcast:
There is a Season features one of the country's largest audio libraries of information and resources on life changes, aging, and family care. It begins with our Podcast Page. Listen to a past show and share it with your family and friends around the country and around the world.
Recently on There is a Season:
Here's just some of what we've talked about lately:
- What is Senior Care Really Worth?
- Is it the Place...or the People?
- Housing & Services for Low-Income Seniors
- Alzheimer's Overview (a great primer!)
- Seniors' Greatest Needs
- Challenges of the Sandwich Generation
- The State of Faith in America
- The Dayton Real Estate Market (DABR)
- The Disease of Being Busy
- The Real Cost of College
- Helicopter Parenting
- Aging & Relevance
- The Myth of the Virtuous Poor
- Family Mediation